Answers to questions

Questions asked more than once are answered here. Answers are subject to change. No life changing or life affirming answers will be found here. For that information you must go to this site: http://ardentmormon.blogspot.com/

My Photo
Name:

I don't eat blue food.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What is this blog about?

This blog is a continuation of my first blog: Magical World. It is a random collection of anything that gets stuck in my head. I write about daily life, parenting, past physical and emotional abuse, rape survival, my family and children, marriage, PTSD, dreams...and whatever else comes to mind. I also post random clips (audio and/or visual) that strike me as odd or funny. Although this isn't necessarily a blog about being gay and Mormon, I suppose that element is there also, because I am both of those. But mostly it's just a blog about me making my way through life.

All visitors are, of course, welcome. I like them best if they talk to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just really want to say that your posts are beautifully written. It touched my heart, and hopefully tomorrow when i wake up, i will try to be better (:

Monday, May 14, 2012 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home